Bounce Finance on Binance Smart Chain
To improve the cross-chain capability of Bounce Finance and solve the high gas costs for interacting with Bounce, we integrate with Binance Smart Chain and enable BEP20 tokens swaps. You can visit through http://bsc.bounce.finance/. This means Bounce Finance now is a hybrid system that lives both on the Ethereum network and the Binance Smart Chain. The idea is to provide a general framework for all devs to build Bounce utility on many different networks.
Cross-chain BOT swap (between ERC20 and BEP20)
Currently, Binance Smart Chain does not enable cross-chain asset swap so that BOT holders cannot swap from ERC20-BOT to BEP20-BOT. As a result, we issued BEP20-BOT for temporary uses for mining and transaction fee stakings. Token holders will need to redeem the temporary BOT (BEP20) for the real BOT(BEP20) when a cross-chain asset swap is available, and we will make another announcement with details about redemption. The total supply of BOT will not increase due to cross-chain asset swaps. All the temporary BOT (BEP20) will be put into the mining contract and a person can only get from transaction mining for now.
bsc.bounce.finance user guide
Add the Binance Smart Chain to your Metamask wallet, simply follow these steps:
1. In your MetaMask, click the menu which is set to “Main Ethereum Network” by default. In the dropdown click “Custom RPC”.
2. A form will appear, where you need to fill in certain parameters to connect to the Binance Smart Chain network.
3. Fill in the following parameters:
* Network name: Binance Smart Chain
* New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org:443
* ChainID: 56
* Symbol: BNB
* Block Explorer: https://explorer.binance.org/smart
4. Now switch in the menu from Mainnet Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain and you will see the default currency change from ETH to BNB.