We are happy to announce that NFTB is going to IDO on Bounce Certified on Binance Smart Chain network. This guide will explain the contribution process step by step.
Time: 21st of June 2021
Total allocation: $120,000
Max allocation per wallet: $300
Participant: Whitelist, NO KYC, NO HOLDING REQUIREMENTS.
Bounce Certified is now supporting both Ethereum Network and Binance Smart Chain network. User scan access both networks through the same domain address: https://certified.bounce.finance/.
Step one: Connect to the right chain
To get started, you need to add Binance Smart Chain network into your wallet:
- Metamask (recommended): https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain
- Trust Wallet (for more information visit): https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684901157/How-to-Set-Up-and-Use-Trust-Wallet-for-Binance-Smart-Chain
Step Two: Requirements
Whitelisting: Please follow NFTB whitelist rules.
Participating in an ongoing sale
Note that the ongoing sale is different when you connect to different chains. Make sure that you are on the right chain!
- Visit https://certified.bounce.finance/certified-sales
- Connect wallet to BSC Chain
- You will see the auction pool in the active sales section. Click Join auction
4. You will see the following page. Make sure to check all the terms and maximum allocation per wallet, then enter your bid amount and click Go.
5. You will need to interact with your MetaMask and pay gas fee for token swap. At the time of writing, the gas fee is around $15.
6. You will receive a success message when you get into the auction.
7. Refresh your page and you will see a Claim Tokens button. There will be a timer on the button to guide you how much time is left until you can claim your tokens. The claim time is set by the project.
8. Click Claim Tokens when the countdown is finished, and your tokens will arrive into your wallet.
Find Bounce here
Find NFTB here
Telegram Ann: @nftbmarket
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/nftbcommunity