Bounce Finance is thrilled to unveil the highly anticipated Bounce Telegram Bot, now LIVE and ready for use! Going beyond the generic offerings of typical crypto bots, the Bounce Telegram Bot prioritizes customization, empowering both projects and individuals to create their own bots tailored to their telegram community’s needs.
Once a user sets up their own Telegram bot with four easy steps on the Bounce app, they can create a fixed-price token auction for their Telegram bot, enabling their community to trade using the bot commands directly on Telegram. These Telegram bots offer users two transaction options: Bid in an ongoing auction and transfer tokens. In addition, bot creators can track and manage the performance of their Telegram bots via the Bounce app.
While the Bounce Telegram Bot currently supports Ethereum mainnet, we plan to integrate more blockchains in the near future and provide diverse options for our TG Bot users.
Ready to get started? Let’s explore the current features of Bounce Telegram Bot! In this article, we provide four guides:
- Guide For Creating Your Own Telegram Bot On Bounce
- Guide For Bidding In An Auction Via Bounce TG Bots
- Guide For Transferring Tokens Via Bounce Telegram Bots
- Guide For Removing A Telegram Bot You Created
Guide For Creating Your Own Telegram Bot On Bounce
- Visit the Bounce app and start by connecting your wallet.
2. Visit the Bounce Telegram Bot page. Before proceeding, read the steps you’ll need to create your Telegram Bot. Once you have a general idea, click “Go to @BotFather”.
3. A Telegram chat window will pop up allowing you to interact with BotFather. Type “/start” to view the menu and commands.
4. To create your own Telegram bot, type “/newbot”. Follow the instruction and type in the name of your Telegram bot. Then it’ll ask for a username for your bot, make sure to choose a username ending in ‘bot’.
5. Once you’ve sent your bot’s name and username, you’ve successfully created your own Telegram bot! Copy your API token and make sure to store it securely.
6. Go back to the Telegram bot page on Bounce app and paste your API token. Click “Confirm” to proceed.
7. Now you can create an auction for your Telegram bot so that your bot users can trade through your bot on Telegram! Create an auction by simply filling in the following parameters:
- Auction pool title
- Token being auctioned
- Funding currency
- Swap ratio (price of the token)
- Token supply amount
- Auction start & end time
- Allocation per wallet (Limited or No Limit)
- Open to public or require credentials
8. Once you’ve filled in all the parameters, click “Deploy”. Double check the information of your auction and click “Confirm” to proceed.
9. A window should pop up asking you to confirm the transaction. A few seconds after you confirm the transaction, you should receive the notification: “Congratulations! You’ve successfully created the auction.”
10. Now as the bot creator you can track and manage the performance of your Telegram bot and the auctions you created, accessing metrics such as daily active users, total transaction amount and number of auction participants. If you want to edit the introduction message of your bot or edit the invitation link, go to “BOT SETUP” to make the changes.
Guide For Bidding In An Auction Via Bounce TG Bots
- First make sure you find the right Telegram bot you want to use. Here we use the ‘BounceTestTgBot’ as an example. Type “/start” to initiate trading. The bot will show you your connected wallet address and wallet balance.
2. Click “Bid” to participate in the bot’s auction. The bot will then display the details of the ongoing auction. If you don’t want to participate, click “Menu” or “Close”. If you want to place a bid, click “Custom Bid Amount” to proceed.
3. Once you click “Custom Bid Amount,” follow the instruction and enter the amount of bidding tokens you want to send. For example, if you’re using ETH to buy the token CZ, make sure to enter the amount of ETH you want to bid (not the amount of CZ you want to receive).
4. Once you’ve entered and sent the bidding amount, the bot will send a message confirming that your bid was placed successfully. It’ll display your transaction hash and transaction details. If you want to place more bids, click “Continue Bidding” and repeat the process.
Guide For Transferring Tokens Via Bounce Telegram Bots
- First, make sure you find the right Telegram bot you want to use. Here we use the ‘BounceTestTgBot’ as an example. Type “/start” to initiate trading. The bot will show you your connected wallet address and wallet balance, along with two transaction options: “Bid” or “Transfer.” (If you’ve conducted previous activities and want to get back to this initial message, click “Menu”)
2. Click “Transfer” to start transferring tokens. Follow the instructions: Enter the ERC20 contract address and the amount of the token you want to transfer.
3. Enter the recipient wallet address that you want to transfer the tokens to. Once sent, the bot will send a message confirming that you’ve transferred your tokens successfully. It’ll display the transaction hash and transaction details.
Guide For Removing A Telegram Bot You Created
- Visit the Telegram Bot page on Bounce app and Go to “BOT SETUP”. Under “Link”, click “remove.”
2. A notification will pop up asking you to confirm the removal of your TG bot. Click “Confirm” and your TG bot will be successfully removed.
About Bounce Finance
Bounce Finance is a decentralized auction protocol that empowers users to create and participate in diverse types of auctions on multiple blockchain networks. With a focus on Auction as a Service, Bounce Finance offers a wide range of products, including Token & NFT Auctions, Real-World Collectible Auctions, Ad Space Auction, and SDKs & Plug-Ins. Bounce Finance also provides Private Launchpad services, an on-chain solution designed to streamline IDOs for new projects. Furthermore, Bounce Finance is introducing Real-World Collectibles service, offering a marketplace for projects to sell their own tangible merchandise and luxury items. Bounce’s service includes an in-house manufacturing production line ensuring top-tier quality and seamless shipments.