Our philosophy of decentralized finance is not copying and pasting, forking or competing with already existing DeFi projects, but instead we promote cooperation to build a decentralized finance production line.
The goal of the second stage of Bounce Finance is to integrate and merge with existing DeFi components to improve the overall user experience.
As the leading decentralized auction platform, our first integration will be connecting auctions and the decentralized exchange trading process. We are excited to introduce the Bounce Locked Liquidity Pool.
Bounce Locked Liquidity Pool
In essence, the Locked Liquidity Pool is an improvement of the existing Bounce auctions, where once an auction is finished, a smart contract will automatically create a locked liquidity pool on a DEX (such as Uniswap, Sushiswap or 1inch) and provide liquidity using funds raised in the auction.
Auctioneers need to agree with the liquidity provision terms before auction starts, which are the following:
- The percentage of funds raised to provide liquidity
- The initial DEX listing ratio (price)
- The liquidity lockup period
These terms are predetermined and cannot be changed after the auction started. Once the auction is finished, the Bounce smart contract will use the funds to create a liquidity pool and provide liquidity on the DEX of choice.
This integration provides several advantages:
- It reduces the risk of rug pull since a predefined percentage of the raised fund are managed by smart contracts and enforce liquidity provision.
- The automatically created liquidity pool provides more protection to potential investors on decision making.
- It saves time for auctioneers, during a busy period. They do not need to manually create a liquidity pool, add and lock their liquidity.
The Bounce Locked Liquidity Pool will be launched in the coming week and we wish this integration will benefit projects and individuals.